Shipping and Returns
- We accept returns.
- You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase.
- If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
- Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a return.
- If you are entitled to a return, we will refund your purchase price and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded.
- Sale items are non-refundable.
- To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: 2765 Arden Rd. Courtenay BC V9N 9J9
- Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice.
- Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you.
- You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment.
- We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.